Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing Daviesscountysheriff.com you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily view THIS WEBSITE website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); other than to link directly to the content on THIS WEBSITE.
- Attempt to decompile, scrape or reverse engineer any content contained on THIS WEBSITE website;
- Copy any copyright or other proprietary materials like images; or
- Transfer the content or design elements to another person or “Iframe” the materials on any other server or website.
- The permission to view will automatically be rescinded if you violate any of these restrictions. Upon rescinding your viewing of these materials you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on THIS WEBSITE website are provided “as is”. THIS WEBSITE makes no guarantees, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other guarantees, including without limitation, implied guarantees or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, THIS WEBSITE does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. THIS WEBSITE not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of any information on the website. Some information could be outdated, obsolete or incorrect. Use at your own risk.
In no event shall THIS WEBSITE or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on THIS WEBSITE’s Internet site, even if THIS WEBSITE or a THIS WEBSITE authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
THIS WEBSITE has not reviewed all of the websites in bound links and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. THIS WEBSITE does not imply endorsement of any in bound linked websites. Use of any such website is at the user’s own risk.
5. Revisions And Errata
The materials appearing on THIS WEBSITE website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. THIS WEBSITE does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or up to date. THIS WEBSITE may make edits to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. THIS WEBSITE does not, however, make any guarantees to update the content.
7. Govering Law
Any claim relating to THIS WEBSITE’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State without regard to its conflict of law provisions.